To Be Notified of Our Next Live, On-Line, Interactive – Finding the Space to Lead© Workshop
This live, on-line, interactive workshop is led by Janice Marturano. It is comprised of weekly 90-minute sessions (four in total). Between sessions, the participants will have access to one another and the instructor in a dedicated, online Forum hosted by the Institute.
Each week’s session will include:
- A mindful leadership topic and reflection question which will provide each employee with a practical, direct application opportunity for increasing your capacity to lead with excellence.
- Guided meditation instruction.
- Purposeful Pause instructions – everyday mindfulness practices for work and home.
- Q and A with instructor
- Practice assignments shared in the Participants Forum. On these pages, you will be able to share your insights and questions with other participants and with your Institute instructor. This sharing is an act of generosity as we all learn from each other.
- Readings from the book are assigned to reinforce the learning Finding the Space to Lead; A Practical Guide to Mindful Leadership.
To be notified of the next scheduled course, Please provide:
Error: Contact form not found.