Mindful Leadership for the 21st Century©
As leaders in an organization, we are charged with the responsibility of creating environments in which our colleagues and teams are nurtured and energized, our organizations innovate and flourish and the relationship with our consumers/clients/ patients/customers is built on a foundation of mutual trust and satisfaction.
This is quite a complex assignment in a world and global economy that measures time in internet seconds, is increasingly interdependent and relational, and dedicates little or no time toward the development of presence and insight in its leaders. This retreat is an opportunity for leaders to experientially explore mindful leadership training as a systematic discipline that cultivates our innate ability to be focused, clear, creative and compassionate. Organizational leaders suggest that mindful leadership training and practice has assisted them in learning to:
- Build physical and mental resilience
- Direct and sustain attention,
- Become less reactive,
- See past their filters and conditioning,
- Feel more connected to those around them,
- “Catch” emerging insights and innovative ideas, and deliberately stop – often in the midst of fast-paced, highly charged situations – and ask themselves the question, “What is called for now?” rather than falling back on habitual patterns and habits.
Join Janice Marturano at the beautiful Menla Retreat Center to experience your mindful leadership journey through meditations, leadership reflections and small group dialogue. This intensive five-day retreat, taught for more than 15 years, provides an opportunity for leaders to learn about, and more importantly, to experience mindfulness and mindful leadership training. The spaces available for this retreat are very limited so please reserve your space as quickly as possible.