Director of Programs
This Director of Programs position is for the non-profit Institute for Mindful Leadership (www.InstituteforMindfulLeadership.org). The ideal candidate will be primarily responsible for cultivating client relationships and developing and implementing marketing/social media campaigns to support, engage and increase the Institute community.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of the Executive team, the Director of Programs’ responsibilities will include:
- Work with external contacts and clients to develop opportunities to bring the Institute workshops and programs to organizations-includes preparation of sales materials and proposals.
- Plan and schedule open retreats and workshops – live and online
- Prepare keynote and curricula slides.
- Lead and/or participate in special projects as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Develop social media and newsletter content
- Develop processes and procedures to streamline everyday work flow
- Handle client and venue negotiations, contracts and invoicing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong computer skills including Office 365.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Business experience, particularly marketing and sales
- Ability to be flexible, manage time efficiently and prioritize deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to work independently.
- Mindfulness meditation practice preferred
- Strong understanding of all forms of social media including advertising/marketing
- Entrepreneurial attitude and enthusiasm for the Institute for Mindful Leadership’s mission.
Full Time Employee
Location – Franklin Lakes NJ (periodically) and Telecommute
Compensation – commensurate with experience
Paid Vacation – 3 weeks
All Federal Holidays
No health care benefits
Interested candidates can submit their CV/resume to Peter@InstituteforMindfulLeadership.org