Finding The Space To Lead
Four Session Live Online Course
Finding the Space to Lead Online is an interactive curriculum offered as an at home/in office alternative to the workshops and retreats offered by the Institute for Mindful Leadership around the world. We understand that participation at a live workshop is not always possible and have designed this curriculum to meet the demand of leaders everywhere looking for practical applications and tools to support their ability to live and lead with excellence.
The Finding the Space to Lead ONLINE Course is taught in four 90-minute sessions, once weekly for four weeks and taught by a Senior Institute Instructor. Registration includes access to a dedicated online forum hosted by the Institute; the forum offers the opportunity for interaction with the instructor and each other between sessions as and serves as a resource for assigned practices, questions and discussion points.
The curriculum is based on the award-winning book Finding the Space to Lead: A Practical Guide to Mindful Leadership, written by Institute Founder and Executive Director, Janice Marturano.
Each week’s session will include:
1. A mindful leadership topic and reflection question which will provide each employee with a practical, direct application opportunity for increasing your capacity to lead with excellence.
2. Guided meditation instruction.
3. Purposeful Pause instructions – everyday mindfulness practices for work and home.
4. Q and A with instructor real time in session and via a dedicated forum between sessions.
5. Practice assignments shared in the Forum.
6. Referenced Readings from the book Finding the Space to Lead; A Practical Guide to Mindful Leadership aimed at reinforcing session topics
Our next online offering will be taught by Institute Founder and Executive Director Janice Marturano and registration is now open. This training is scheduled for May 1, 8, 15 and 22, 2018 (7:00 PM to 8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time)