Mindful Leadership Online Course: Finding the Space to Lead©
This course is an interactive curriculum offered as an at home/in office alternative to the workshops and retreats offered by the Institute for Mindful Leadership around the world. We understand that participation at a live workshop is not always possible and have designed this curriculum to meet the demand of professionals everywhere looking for practical applications and tools to support their ability to live and lead with excellence.
The Mindful Leadership Online Course Finding the Space to Lead is taught in four 90-minute sessions, once weekly for four weeks and taught by Janice Marturano, Founder of the Institute. Registration also includes access to a dedicated online forum hosted by the Institute. The forum offers the opportunity for interaction with the instructor and other participants between sessions and serves as a resource for assigned practices, questions and discussion points.
The curriculum is based on the award-winning book Finding the Space to Lead: A Practical Guide to Mindful Leadership, written by Janice Marturano.
Each week’s session will include:
1. A mindful leadership topic and reflection question which will provide each participant with a practical, direct application opportunity for increasing your capacity to lead with excellence.
2. Guided meditation instruction and practice.
3. Purposeful Pause instructions – everyday mindfulness practices for work and home.
4. Q and A with instructor real time in session and via a dedicated forum between sessions.
5. Workforce practice assignments shared in the Forum.
Registration is now open. This training is scheduled for February 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2020 (7:00 PM to 8:30 PM Eastern Time Zone)
Janice L. Marturano, J.D. Author, Finding the Space to Lead Founder and Executive Director, Institute for Mindful Leadership
February 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2020
(7:00 PM to 8:30 PM Eastern Time Zone)
Non-Profit Price:$195 (Regular Price $395)